Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers
Section 1 General
(1) The following Terms and Conditions for Vouchers apply to the purchase and redemption of digital gift vouchers bought on our website at www.qudo.de. The Terms and Conditions for Vouchers are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) Unless specified otherwise, the General Terms and Conditions for COEUR DE LION Schmuckdesign GmbH (QUDO) apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions for Vouchers.
In particular, the customer has a right to cancel as outlined in the cancellation policy. If the voucher is cancelled within the cancellation period, the voucher credit will be refunded using the same payment method that the customer used in the original transaction. The voucher cannot be returned or exchanged once the cancellation period has ended.
(3) Loss, theft or data loss following the purchase of the gift voucher does not give rise to any claim against QUDO for replacement or issuance of a new gift voucher. The holder of the voucher bears this risk.
Section 2 Purchase of the gift voucher
(1) Gift vouchers can be purchased online at www.qudo.de. Digital gift vouchers are available in the following amounts: €20, 50, 75, 100, 200. A different amount cannot be chosen.
(2) Discount codes cannot be used when purchasing gift vouchers.
Section 3 Redemption of the gift voucher
(1) Gift vouchers can only be redeemed online at www.qudo.de and can be used for the entire range on offer. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase additional gift vouchers.
(2) The voucher can be redeemed by entering the voucher code in the ‘Discount code or voucher’ field in the ordering process.
(3) There is no minimum order value. The voucher can be used until all the credit has been spent. The voucher is valid for three years from the time of ordering.
(4)Several gift vouchers can be redeemed in one order. In this case, the codes are to be entered one after the other in the ‘Discount code or voucher’ field. The gift vouchers can be combined with a discount code. The relevant discount conditions apply to the use of a discount code.
(5) If the credit on the gift voucher is insufficient for the order, the purchase can be made with another method of payment available in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
(6) The gift voucher cannot be redeemed after the fact for a purchase that has already been made.
(7) The voucher is to be redeemed in exchange for goods. The voucher credit cannot be paid out in cash, nor can it be put onto another gift voucher. The voucher credit likewise does not earn interest.
(8) If an order is purchased exclusively with voucher credit, the corresponding amount will be refunded on a voucher if an item or the entire order is returned. The customer will receive the amount on a digital gift voucher once the items have been returned successfully. The voucher’s original expiry date will still apply in this case.
(9) If an order is purchased with both voucher credit and another payment method, the amount paid with the voucher credit will be refunded on a digital gift voucher if an item or the entire order is returned. The voucher’s original expiry date will still apply in this case. The amount paid with the other payment method will be refunded to the payment method used.
Terms and Conditions for Discount Campaigns and Free Gifts;
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to discounts and free gifts that COEUR DE LION Schmuckdesign GmbH (QUDO) offers in conjunction with purchases in various campaigns and that are clearly designated as such. The terms and conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding regulations governing conflict of laws.
(2) Discounts offered in conjunction with purchases are granted to the customer on a percentage basis or as a fixed amount under the conditions specified in the relevant campaign, in combination with an order made using a discount code (discounts). Free gifts offered in conjunction with purchases are items provided by QUDO as part of a campaign under the conditions specified in the relevant campaign, in combination with an order (free gifts). ‘In conjunction with purchases’ means that the discount or the free gift is only provided if one of several items are purchased.
(3) Discounts and free gifts may apply to an entire range or certain products or groups of products; this will be specified in the relevant campaign. If sale items are not included in a campaign, this means that these items are already reduced on QUDO’s website, or QUDO has already discounted them. Discounts are not applied to shipping costs.
(4) The amount of the discount or type of free gift, any minimum order value and the validity period are specified in the relevant campaign.
(5) A discount code can only be used once. Only one discount code can be redeemed per order.
(6) The discount can be redeemed by entering the discount code in the ‘Discount code or voucher’ field in the ordering process. Where applicable, free gifts are automatically added to the basket in the ordering process and cannot be chosen freely.
(7) The discount code cannot be redeemed after the fact for a purchase that has already been made.
(8) QUDO will make it clear if a campaign is restricted to a certain group of people (such as new customers). New customers are to be understood in these terms and conditions as people who order from QUDO for the first time.
(9) The value of the discount or the free gift will not be paid out in cash or earn interest.
2 Discount and minimum order value
If there is a minimum order value for a discount and the customer exercises their right to cancel or return the entire order, the discount will be forfeited. Where the order value falls short of the minimum order value because individual items in a larger order have been cancelled or returned, the discount will not be applied and the customer will receive a refund for the returned goods minus the value of the discount.
3 Free gift promotion
(1) Provided their orders are above a minimum order value, customers will receive an item selected by QUDO as a free gift as part of the free gift promotion.
(2) The free gift must be returned if the customer exercises their right to cancel or return the entire order, or part of the order and the order value subsequently falls short of the minimum order value.
Customers receive a 10% discount code when they sign up for the QUDO newsletter for the first time. If customers unsubscribe from the newsletter and then resubscribe, no further discount will be given.